The LEGO Compliance Speak-Up Line for Third Parties of the LEGO GroupIf you as a Third Party to the LEGO Group believe that there has been a breach or suspected breach of any laws, the LEGO Group Responsible Business Principles, LEGO Group policies, standards, or behaviors, then you should use our LEGO Compliance Speak-Up Line. This is a confidential service provided by an independent company – NAVEX - where any Third Party of the LEGO Group can raise concerns.
- You can choose to make a report online or by phone
- The information you provide will be sent to the LEGO Group by NAVEX on a confidential basis. You can choose whether you want to share your name or not.
- All reports received through the LEGO Compliance Speak-Up Line are handled confidentially by specific LEGO employees who are specially trained for these kinds of situations and are there to help.
- All reports will be looked into and we would rather receive a report on something that turns out to be a non-issue than miss addressing an issue because it is not reported.
- The LEGO Compliance Speak-Up Line is not an Emergency Service: Please do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, you must contact your local emergency services and / or authorities.
WHAT TO REPORT
SPEAK UP on ethical concerns or suspected or actual breaches linked to business with the LEGO Group
- any suspected or actual breaches of laws;
- any suspected or actual breaches of the LEGO Group Responsible Business Principles;
- any suspected or actual breaches of LEGO Group polices;
- any suspected or actual violations of LEGO Group standards of behavior such as harassment, bullying, victimisation & discrimination; or
- reasonable suspicion of violations of legal, accounting, or regulatory requirements or any questionable conduct
No tolerance of retaliation
We want you to feel comfortable in speaking up or asking for advice. The LEGO Group does not tolerate any retaliation against anyone reporting a problem or assisting in an investigation.
Speaking up, raising a concern, and asking for help shows courage and sometimes what holds us back is a fear of the reaction of others. Any instance of retaliation against a Third Party for reporting a concern should be reported.
Please note that deliberate false accusations will not be tolerated. Further, reporting an issue will not absolve a Third Party from the consequences of their own misconduct.